Tuesday, October 29, 2013

...whatcha gonna do with all that Pork?!

So I made Sheena's fabulous pulled pork and it lasted a week! I was able to eat it for lunch and dinner, but it got kind of boring. I just made another batch and have found a few different ways to use it. Last night I made baked sweet potatoes stuffed with shredded pork, and by baked if mean microwaved. The combo was delicious and was super easy to throw together!

Shopping List

Sweet Potatoes 

Pulled Pork


Cost ~ $4 if you already have the pulled pork made!

Directions

Bake sweet potatoes in oven or cook in microwave until soft. Slice down the middles and mash the insides down and to the side. Then stuff with your shredded pork!

Other Meal Ideas!

Pulled Pork Breakfast Blanket

Make a plain egg omelet. Fold the omelet up and top with a tomato slice, pulled pork and cilantro!

Cucumber Pork Sliders

Slice up a cucumber and top with avocado, pork and
hot sauce!

Reference: http://paleopot.com/2013/01/paleo-smoky-pulled-pork/

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Nothing Extraordinary About Successful People .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete